McDonnell & Co Chartered Accountant Surbiton – About Us
Looking for a chartered accountant in Surrey or SW London areas? Look no further! After six years working in the City of London in major firms of chartered accountants, Joseph McDonnell came to the crossroads faced by all entrepreneurial spirits. That was many years ago. Without small and medium sized businesses the future of British industry would be extremely bleak. The practice’s objective is to deliver to both new and established businesses more than straight forward accounting help.
Our overall objective is to provide proactive business advice and taxation planning solutions to enable you to grow your business and improve its profitability as well as increasing your wealth so that you can retain your hard earned cash to spend on things that you enjoy.
- A proactive approach to your financial and business requirements.
- Regular contact with the Principal.
- Timely turnaround of all work so deadlines are met and penalties are not incurred.
- Unlimited telephone and email support.
- Free initial consultation.
- All fees are fixed and agreed in advance.
Our areas of expertise:
- Business start-ups – getting your business up and running quickly, profitably and effectively.
- Taxation planning and compliance – minimising your taxation liabilities.
- Owner managed businesses – understanding your requirements.
- Limited liability companies – established experience in this area.
Joseph McDonnell – Principal at McDonnell & Co
Our Business Philosophy
As a regulated accountancy practice we have high ethical standards of integrity, reliability and professionalism.
Your business objectives are of paramount importance and our service standards to meet these requirements are based on exceeding expectations on every occasion.
To discuss how we can assist you further, please contact us or call 020 8390 6360.